Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Help, newsletter and other stories

I had a reader send me a fantastic story about a gecko she found upon return from Hawaii. It's an interesting story about animal survival against odds and the strange concurrence of events that sometimes leads to a lucky find. You can read about it all here. Michelle tells the story of finding morning geckos that survived in her luggage.

There are some good tips on injecting reptiles from a vet when they are sick. These are handy. Also, in the previous issue I wrote an article on reptile cage making tips. Hopefully someone will find them useful.

There was also a tribute poem to Steve Irwin in that issue. I'm not going to add anything of note to that saga, so i will just leave it at that as the poem says it better than I ever could.

It's interesting to note that I have a few people contributing articles and I hope that as time goes by I will get some more contributions to the free Keeping Reptiles newsletter.

I have also added a care sheet on Jungle Pythons that was well done and contributed by a reader so the reptile care sheets and other topics are slowly building up in numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home