Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Keeping Reptiles August Newsletter 2005

I just sent out the latest newsletter for August. The number of subscribers is growing consistently and is continuing to grow at about 50 a month. I'm always looking for articles and ideas so you can drop me a line from my contact page (link on home page) at http://www.reptile-cage-plans.com. You can also subscribe from this page.

The latest Keeping Reptiles newsletter (which is free) had articles on Iguanas and top 5 deaths in captivity, care of leopard geckos, some more information on snake nutrition as well as some feedback from readers on various articles in the previous issue.

I had some excellent feedback from another customer who used the reptile cage plans to make a cage by modifying a cabinet he purchased at Akea.

Another reader thanked me and told me a very sad tale about how one of his snakes died (his favorite) from food that was frozen but had deteriorated or been defrosted at some point but was not suitable. I intend to publish his story in the nexdt newsletter.

Another has asked me for some advice on getting her young snake to start feeding. I intend to publish this on the website, together with the outcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home