Thursday, August 18, 2005

Welcome and Introduction

Hi and welcome to my Keeping Reptiles Blog. This is where I will announce new articles, newsletters and general information on keeping reptiles. I have a range of pets, notably Children's Pythons, a wonderful and gentle, small python from Northern Australia, some Blue Tongued Lizards, a Centralian Bearded Dragon and a Snake Necked Turtle. I will be adding to my collection over time and as my partner adapts.

I also have a website to help herp owners build their own reptile cages, called Reptile-Cage-Plans.com. This site has lots of other resources 'below the bonnet', which means behind the home sales page.

I also publish a magazine, or ezine, called "Keeping Reptiles". This is a fortnightly ezine that is free to subscribe to. I am always looking for herp articles, so if you have a reptile story, care sheet or just want to cummicate with other, feel free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home